Friday, November 20, 2015
Charles River Running wants to make your holiday shopping easy. All of the products listed below have been hand-picked and tested by us. We have so many more things at the store to share and we hope that you can stop in and browse at bit. See you soon!
1. Dr. Cool: Ice and compression all in one handy product. $30.
2. Run Gum: Get the pre-run kick without the latte. Fruit and Mint flavors $1.89
3. Boston Strong Sticker--nuf said $3.
4. Perfect Fuel Chocolate Energy Bites. When it's 4pm and there's still so much to do.... $2.29
5. Athlete Inspired bracelets. 13.1 and 26.2 models also in stock $20.
6. Colorful timekeeping from Soleus $55.
7. Skida VT-made neck warmer--just the right weight for runners--lots of prints available $36
8. Bold, fresh graphics from Run Pretty Far, in a set of note cards. $18.
9. Only the finest organic cotton and bamboo for your guy Tasc Boxer Brief $24.
10. Moji foot massager $40.
11. The Saucony Run Mitt---cause it's gonna get cold $30.
12. Garmin Forerunner 15 now on sale while supplies last $119.99
13. USB rechargeable Orion Strobe--compact and throws an impressive 32 lumens $30.
14. Skida Made in VT--we love this spunky brand of fun, warm hats $36.
15. You can never have too much sparkle. Sparkly Soul nonslip headbands $15.
16. Runners + coffee = happy. Hydro Flask 20ozw/ fliptop $28.
17. This little package of handmade caramels goes a long way. McCrea's pillow pack $3.95.
18. For the beer loving runner on your list. HydroFlask True Pint $22.
19. Moji works wonders for those in-between-massage-appointment knots $30.
20. You don't have to live in Brooklyn to rock a trucker hat, period. Run Pretty Far $24.
21. Get noticed and stay warm. Gloves from Nathan $35.00
22. So many features--113 lumens and rechargeable. Light the way with Nathan $45.
23. Pop one on the front and one on the back. Strobes in fun colors $10.
24. Recharges with a USB and flashes in your choice of 3 colors. LightBender RX $30.
Now get out that list and check it twice! Come to Charles River Running and let us help you. Happy holidays.